Afterpay shop now and pay for your order over 8 weeks with no interest.
- You must be over 18 years old
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid email address and mobile telephone number
- Provide a valid delivery address in Australia
- Have A debit or credit card (Mastercard or Visa)
To create an Afterpay account
- Choose what you would like and add it to your cart as normal.
- Checkout and choose Afterpay as your payment option
- Enter your details with Afterpay
- Once approved the order will be shipped
-Your order will be express posted to you via Australia Post .
-Funds for your first payment will need to be available on your card at the time of purchase if you are a first time Afterpay user.
-If you have used Afterpay before your first payment will be due in 14 days.
-Afterpay will notify you of upcoming payments, if you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late fees of by Afterpay
-You can log into your Afterpay account at any time to view your payment schedule or complete your payments early.
The payment arrangement is made with Afterpay and they will approve payments at time of order.
For first time Afterpay customers the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over 6 weeks.
Existing Afterpay customers first payment will be made in 14 days, with payments over 8 weeks.
The full payment schedule will be provided to you at time of purchase.
If you have any problems with your Afterpay payments or your Afterpay account you will need to contact Afterpay directly.
If in the unlikely event you would like an item to be refunded contact Afterpay and they will contact us.
Please see our returns policy for details before contacting Afterpay. For exchanges of the same cost or repairs contact us.